Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl trouble, advice needed?

I am 16 years old and there is a girl I really like who is also 16. If you remember my age, you will know that most relationships are mostly just date, get laid, and break up (thats not how I do it, but thats how most people I know operate), but this is different. I actually really like her and I don't really know what to say. With most girls I'm fine, but I find it really difficult to talk to this girl in particular. Please help. I don't know what to do... I am kinda one of the super athletes, as i play both basketball and football. She is super smart, and is a total drama nerd (in a good kinda way). I'm not that bad looking either, so that isn't a problem. I don't know if she has a boyfriend either...Girl trouble, advice needed?
Just talk to her as if she was one of your basketball buddies. Dont see her as a beautiful princess to be put up on a pedastal. Instead see her as one of your guy friends. This will help you get rid of those emotions that are stopping you from talking to her.





Come on, be a man. You play sports so why would you be intimidated by a girl. You know she farts too! She's not the end all be all...





Once you get a conversation going its pretty easy from there:





Stupid Example:





You: So do you have any drama performances coming up?


Girl: No but we are rehearsing for one.


You: Oh ya, what is the play called?


Girl: It's called 'Christmas' and it's based on a true story we are reading in English class


You: Really, I hate English class


Girl: But you shoudlnt cause its important


You: Hey we have a basketball game on Tuesday, why dont you and your boyfriend come?


Girl: I dont have a boyfriend


You: Well why dont you come anyways or maybe we could go for coffee afterwards or something? In fact why dont you just give me your email and phone number...





If you have started to become friends then it should be even easier then that and you should know whether or not she has a boyfriend.





So what if it jeopardizes your friendship if you ask her out?


Do you want her as a girlfriend or a friend?





And most girls would be flattered that you are interested in them anyways so it is not necessarily going to jeopardize your friendship if you ask her out.





Is she your best friend? Have you known her for years? So who cares if it ruins the friendship between you anyways. Atleast you will have tried to get what you want.Girl trouble, advice needed?
sounds like american pie movie story
Confidence, confidence, confidence is the key. As long as you are the confident alpha male, cocky, funny (but not arrogant) is usually doesn't matter what you say or how you look. Weird but true. You must believe in your mind that you don't care if she likes you or not. I discovered this when I ran out of free nights and could no longer ask any new girls out because I didn't have the time. When you get to that point you exude so much confidence amazing things happen!
This is easy. Find something she is wearing. Sunglasses, earings, necklace, whatever. Just make mention of his in a casual way. Like,';Those earings look pretty on you.'; Then walk away. Guaranteed next day she will be looking for you to see if you have any more nice things to say to her. That is the acid test and you will find out if she is interested in you without her ever knowing it. As for a boyfriend, who cares. All is fair in Love and War! Now go get her!
Well from the way you put it, it doesn't sound like that bad of a situation. Just go up and talk to her, maybe get to know her and stuff. You don't have to be too upfront bout it. Just get comfortable with her and once you've known each other a bit better, you can ask her out. And if she does have a boyfriend, I'm sure she'll tell you when you ask her out.
Just put yourself in a situation where you will spend one on one time with her. Get to know her, and ask her out.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment