Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crush girl help advice?

Ok so their is this girl I like and last year I asked her to a dance and she said,';I want to get to know you better.';. So I asked her at the nxt dance to dance with me and she said no. So I barely talked to her for the rest of the year. Now this year I talk to her alot. So one day she asked me to carry her instrument, so I went out on a limb and asked her if she wanted to get to know me better over jamba juice. She said she said she was sorry and couldn't because... I didn't hear the last part because she mumbled it. Now I still talk to her and she stopped me once as I was walking by to talk. Now her mom keeps picking her up early. I think this is because she doesn't like me talking to her. I think we parents don't want her to have a boyfriend because she doesn't hate to talk to me. SHe has found excuses to talk to me though. Her friends don't like me that much, so I think that could also be a problem. Her friends dont like me because I'm kind of too quiet around them because I'm nervous. I was thinking about getting her a pin with mickey dressed as Jack Skellington and put it on her backpack with a note saying,';I hope no one ruins your holidays.';. She likes Disney, horses, and is in band. Please give me advice and try and figure out what she is thinking. Preferably girls answers are wanted. I am 14 now and she is 13. We are both in eigth grade now.Crush girl help advice?
im sorry but i dont think she likes you. I think she wants to be your friend though...but the pin is a good idea..it might help ya'll become better firends and that could help your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment