Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl-friendship advice..!?

I went to high school with a girl who I was really good friends with. In fact, it was freshman year we got in to a nasty fight and haven’t talked since. We go to college together and I see her around but she won’t look at me. I honestly can’t remember what the fight was about. From what people have said, “I’ve ruined her life.” I feel awful to think I’ve effected someone so deeply. I’ve tried in the past to reach out to her, but she’s shut me down.





Its been so long, and I really want to put it behind. But then again, I don’t want to get shot down. I would give anything to just sit down and talk face-to-face about it, but I don’t know how to go about it.. Or if I even should.I need some girl-friendship advice..!?
i think that if it is bothering you this much, that you should talk to her and make up. If i were you i'd pull her off to the side by saying, ';hey can i talk to you for a quick minute?';, and then apologize for anything that happened. If she wants to forgive and forget too, then that's awesome. If not, you can at least walk away knowing that you tried and you were the bigger person handling that situation. Hope this helps!I need some girl-friendship advice..!?
just walk up to her and tell her that yall dont have to be friends and you just want to put things in the past and if she shuts you down again just forget about it and move on because life is to short for bullshit like that thats so childish of her holding a grudge that long
Well i think you should go to her when you see her and simply say we need to talk...


Tell her what you told me in the info Say that you didn't know you effected her like that and say can we try to be friends again. Talk from your heart!!!!


Be nice and have a gentle voice.


If she ignores you just say please and try again!!!!


I hope this helps you!!!!


Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment