Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a girl's advice?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly two years now. We have shared absolutely everything together. I have never connected with someone is such a way as I do with her, and she has always said the same. These past two years have been the absolute most incredible experience of my life - but lately she says she's just not feeling ';that electricity'; between us anymore. She says she still loves me dearly, and we both want to work this out. But I never saw this coming - I am totally unprepared as to how to address this problem. It's mostly the kissing and such. She used to just melt every time I would so much as touch her. Now I believe she is just so accustomed to me that it's nothing out of the ordinary to be touched. Don't get me wrong, I can understand this completely. But I'm worried. I want to handle this before I lose her. Is this completely out of the ordinary? Or is it normal for a couple to go through stages where the ';spark is fading.'; I am willing to do absolutely everything in my power to turn this around, I just need to know where to start. Thank you for your time.I need a girl's advice?
First of all, I have to applaud you for being willing to do anything to get her back. Most men would not. As for getting the spark back, I would suggest trying something new. Have you two role played? Have you planned any romantic evenings lately? How about a new toy? Try to do something out of the ordinary for you. Role playing is fun because it allows you to be someone different and it can be very exciting. New toys are also a fun way of spicing things up in the bedroom. Romantic evenings are always nice if they are a surprise. Maybe have flowers and dinner ready for her when she comes home... Hope this helps.I need a girl's advice?
Yes, its very normal for relationships to calm down and many will heat up again. Find something new to do together. The excitement of a new interest or hobby (etc) will hopefully spill over into the relationship
too long ';/


time is of the essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment