Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl help/advice?

So in a nutshell, there is a girl at my college I have been friends with for awhile. I always felt we had a little chemistry, but never acted on it.





So last night I went to party where she was there as well. We ended up getting drunk, and lots of flirting and dancing. There was some creep hitting on her so she asked me to save her, so we ended up going to a bedroom and just talking. We talked for a long time.





When I went to leave the party, she wanted to wait outside with me. She was cold so I gave her my coat, and she leaned on me while we waited for my ride. I got the courage and asked her out tomorrow (which is today) and she said yeah. Earlier today I asked if she still wanted to do something tonight, and she said:





';awww well i'm still at ____ house and i think i'm staying here tonight :/'; so I said ';maybe another night then'; and she wrote back ';Sure :)';





I am HORRIBLE at deciphering girl code. Does it seem like she lost interest, or still wants to go out? I can't tell if the ';sure'; means she wants to, or just doesn't care. We seemed to really hit it off last night.





Also, if so, how long should I wait to call her? The party was last night, and I was wanting to ask her out sometime this week. I don't wanna be bugging her, but I don't want to miss out on this either.I need some girl help/advice?
Call her soon (like 1-3 days) but don't do something lame like take her to a movie. Do something fun and interesting for your first date, like go to an art or pottery class, or if she likes dancing (and you don't have 2 left feet) then take a dance class together (Girls love guys who can actually dance and you'll have some good laughs in the process). Do something that doesn't make you force awkward conversation and that isn't longer than an hour or 2. If she likes you and had fun, the short date will leave her wanting more, but if things don't go well (which probably wont happen, from the sounds of your previous night) then the nights over quick and your not stuck thinking of some dramatic way to end the date.





Good luck man, and i hope it works out.I need some girl help/advice?
I think by that one quote you shouldnt give up and dont loose hopes.You should just txt and call her and talk as friends and not mention the going out thing until you notice whats really on her mind...and if you see everythings good maybe you should remind her and ask her again.I hope it works out!!!
yea, you should call her.. tommorow.





she definetly wants to hang out. ask her to go for something simple, like coffee.





good luck,


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Honestly.. if she was drunk last night she was probably just really hung over and stayed at her friend's place. And she said ';sure :)'; which means she wants to.. so just call her or text her if you don't want to seem so annoying or whatever. She seems to like you, just go for it.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkGqOCbjQB4Efxj8c1Wr5P_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090412211930AALGgeH





answer mine? :)
Hey, College girl here answering your question hoping to help!!





First, i understand you guys were drunk at that party? Guys hang on girls when they're drunk and girls flirt and hang back, it's a rough code to learn and understand. but I promise you that if she was drunk and so were you the truth would come out! You need to ask this girl if she has feelings for you that stretch beyond friendship, if she's drunk she'll tell you.





BUT, you guys are in college now, she should be able to answer you truthfully even if she's sober, if she doesn't like you she should be able to say ';hey I like you, but as a friend'; and I hate to say it, but you're only making it harder on yourself by saying ';want to do something tonight'; you need to be more direct and ask her on a DATE (ps, the caps is for emphasis, deffinitely not shouting)


Ask her if she'd like to go out to dinner or on a movie date with you? That's a more direct question and so she's forced to giv eyou a straight answer.





If none of these things work then ask some mutual friends (if you guys share any friends) to dig up a little dirt here and there and maybe you can go from there.








Be confident in yourself! Maybe next time you guys are drunk and she's hanging on you, take advantage of the moment and just give her a peck on the lips..just a peck; that will be seen as gentlemanly, I think and not too forward.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment