Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a girl's advice about this message I received?

I received it from some girl in myspace I want to know what it means because I'm not sure what she means by ';Im looking for something casual';. Also, I find it strange that she would use her friends account and not her own account but I'm aware that there's the possibility she doesn't have an account...Im probably over-analyzing this too much, here's the message:











Subject:





Hello...





Body:


Hiya there!





I'm new to this, so stick with me! I saw your profile page and wanted to contact you. I consider myself to be very good-looking. I love being active, I work out twice a week or more. I also love to travel Presently, I'm looking for something casual. I did the whole long-term thing and need a break!





FYI, I'm using one of my friend's personal accounts, so don..t respond directly to this message. So please use my own email instead: XXXXX at yahoo..





Hoping to hear from you!I need a girl's advice about this message I received?
I would be really wary of this if I were you, the message sounds like a pre-made fake that they probably send to a lot of people. But to technically answer the question ';something casual'; means usually sex with no strings. But I think that this message sounds fake...I need a girl's advice about this message I received?
Is it possible that this girl knows you other than on myspace? She sounds very sure of herself and seems to like you. As for something casual - maybe she just wants someone to go places with or just hang out. No commitments. She is just being straight forward and honest in my opinion.
This sounds like one of those spam messages you sometimes get on myspace, do not respond, if you go to that email address you could cause a bug to your computer.. report it is spam





yikes
If someone is good looking, they don't need to be discreet about it. He/she should open their own account and contact people. sounds like someone wants to set you up.





Too many crazy people out there. Be careful.
haha





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amv033Pyi6SjK3JhP6h_zeXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080522142527AAuqOdV
';i consider myself to be very good-looking'; stay away lol shes gonna play around with you
definitely sounds like spam. Nobody types with so many exclamations -.-
could be a spammer. or





something casual means like a one night stand typa deal no relationships
Sounds like spam, delete it.
she is like a whore and wants to hook up with you
she just wants to have fun it seems. she does want any commitment. good luck!
i think its one of those scam things...like a robot or something...don't take it serious...lol
its spamm. don't answer it
I've gotten messages like this before and it is DEFINITELY spam... just delete it and don't talk to her.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment