Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a girl's advice...?

Ok, so i have known this girl for probably 5 years, and we have been just simple friends until the end of last school year when we got really close, summer came and we barely saw each other because we worked conflicting shifts at our jobs. So the school year began again everything was just as it was before school ended last year but....she has a boyfriend! She still flirts with me all the time though so things have been unrevealing themselves quite awkwardly. Please tell me what you think of this, and please don't tell me to forget her and move on because i don't care, i just want to know whats going on. and please don't tell me to worry about school since i'm in the top 5 of my class!I need a girl's advice...?
Thats really really wierd...maybe you were just seeing what you wanted to see...or maybe she thought that you didnt like her?...Very wierd...I need a girl's advice...?
It's quite obvious you care about this girl alot. You're crazy about her.





Don't devote all you're time to her (I understand if you don't like to hear...read this). Keep your eyes open for other girls, but be there for her if she needs you. Be a good friend like you always have been. Flirt a little if you need to and pray her boyfriend isn't jealous or possesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment