Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I like this girl, and ADVICE? Please help.?

We are friends and all, but I have nothing to lose with this girl, and we used to text ALL THE TIME. at the begging of summer, she was visiting texas, and we texted till 3 in the morning. i miss it :( i also sat next to her in one of my classes last year, and we talked. she doesn't go to my shcool anymore, but she lives a couple houses down, and we want to hang out, but we never end up doing so. help me figure out a way to slyly ask to hang out, and so i can take off from there, i want to just sweep her off her feet one day xD





help?I like this girl, and ADVICE? Please help.?
just ask her. theres not really a sly way of doing that.I like this girl, and ADVICE? Please help.?
aww tht's sweet. umm perhaps like email her heaps and call her and stuff for a bit. does she know that u like her? Ask her if she likes you perhaps and she whether she does or not. Maybe you'll be able to figure something out then. it could be a little awkward if she didn't like you, if you get wat i mean...
get her alone and start slow. like a gentle kiss and right before tell her how you feel. right,right before the kiss tuck a loose piece of hair behind her ear. see what happens. i cant tell you what because every relationship is different,and everybody is different.so her reaction is a mystery. hopes that helps.(:
well ima girl so if i was her i would probably want yu to ask me if there are any good movies out she wants to see...and if she says yes ask her if she wants to go some weekend and if she say yeah and yu go den make her laugh show her yu wanna be close... DONT BE SCARED TO SHOW THT YU KINDA HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER yu will regret it...good luck...message me and tell me how it goes
awwww you seem so nice :) just ask her one wekend want to see a movie at my house
First of all build up your friendship again. Maybe ask her to go to the movies? Then once you guys are comfortable with each other again ask her out.





Tommy
aww thats sweet... i know how one of my friends asked me out in a sly way.. idk if this way would work for u cuz he has a car and stuff... but we started talking and he talked about this food place and i said i've never been.... so he insisted i go.. i said sure cuz i liked the guy and we just hung out after that.. it got to let me know how it wuz like to b with him.. we started goin out a lil after that... i had this other guy text me and strait up just ask if i wanted to hang out... that works to... at least it did in my case... if the girl likes u... she'll most likely say yes to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment