Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a girl to advice me i will take all kinds of advices.?

My girlfriend and I brocke up last Saturday, we were together for 3 years, she means the world to me, I love her with all I have and I showed my love to her in any way I could, but she decided to leave and even though she loves me she said it was better for us to be separate, she told me she didn't love me like she use to, she would do things behind my back and if asked her wy she didn't try to talk to me about how she feels she would start screaming and sayin she was in control of her life and I had no right to tel her what to do, she would also said things like ';do your things and ill do mines'; I've try all types of solutions trying to make her happy but now she is gone and I don't know if she is ever going to come back, I miss her and I love her should I call her and ask her to come back or should I just let her go?I need a girl to advice me i will take all kinds of advices.?
distance makes the heart grow fonder..





sometimes it takes a person to lose someone in order to see what they're missing..a little messed up but some people are wired that way.





just give her space and let her be, do your own thing! fake it til you make it :)I need a girl to advice me i will take all kinds of advices.?
Dont call her.


Dont push her.


We cant make people change.


You seem a young person, so you have future in front of you and you will meet many other girls.


So, look at that relationship as a lesson and experience and learn from it.


Pray to God to give you the best ever and to guide you.
i know it's hard but you have to try to let her go... you can't make her happy right now, probably no one can. just take it one step at a time. talk it out with someone. it will make you feel better. i've been in your shoes before. it will get better. i promise:)
With an attitude like she has, let her go.





You will both be miserable if you stay together.





She has a lot of growing up to do.
I know this is sucky advice but I would say just let her go. If it is ment to be then she will come back or it will work out. Sometimes people just grow apart or maybe she didn't love you as much as you loved her. I have been there in many cases. It sounds like she wanted to do her own thing and those things didn't fit in with a relationship. I know that it is tough but sometimes you are just better off apart. I was so in love with this guy for 6 years. We were together off and on for 6 years. We were getting married finally. However, in the off and on part of our love, he didn't treat me the best. he broke my heart more times then I can count. But I loved him so much even though he didn't love me the same amount. Well he finally realized that he wanted to be with me and that's when we all most got married. Well, as much as I loved this guy and wanted to be with him I saw that we had grown in different directions. So I left. It broke my heart so much but I had to. Some times saying good bye and moving on is the best thing for you. She might have saved you a lot more heart ache by leaving.


Just let her go. If you love someone, let them go ......or whatever that quote is.
she wants to be with other guys and she is not going to change just let he go





because she is just a *****
Sorry mate, she has moved on.


If you call her and continually insist on talking to her, you will find yourself on the receiving end of a restraining order.


Best to leave it be and move on...
im very sorry to say to let her go. she is seeing someone else..... im srry...i kno these things...i hurt my man tht way too....i added u i will be contactin u and i wanna tlk bout this ok?
Let her go. She wants to boink other guys.


Sorry to be so blunt. She is just a ******.
Hi from France 鈾?br>




It sounds that probably she loves you less than YOU love her !.. That is why she is gone .. Sorry..


Wait a little ( some days / Weeks) then try to contact her and wait and see .. The time repairs the things sometimes ...





Have a great day,





Cat.
let her go...if you really love her you will...she seems to be having some kind of pressure in her life that you can't help or she doesn't want help with. Just let her be, give her space. You never know, space might be just what she needs...and she might come back after some time ^.^ Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment