Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a girl's advice?

I hooked up with a good friend that I have had a crush on since I was a freshman in college. We were both drunk. She said she really likes me and she could see being happy with me for a long time. The next morning it was a little akward because we both pretended like the conversation never happened. I sent her a message on facebook saying if she is still down for me taking her out I am down. She has not responded and I know she has checked her facebook. I dont want to seem desperate but I want to set up a time for us to go out. I just dont know if it was because she was drunk and now is avoiding me or what. What should I do?I need a girl's advice?
Give her some time to absorb what happened and what was said ';while under the influence';, She probably needs to think about things and gather her thoughts on it. She'll get back to you then..and if she doesn't...well, then you can do better! Good luck!I need a girl's advice?
if she was drunk then maybe she didnt mean it. this happened to me when a guy i liked found out i l;iked him, and there was this big joke where his friends pretended he'd asked me out. I made the mistake of leaving him a message on his bebo, and he came onlinde a few times but still no reply. so i kept changing the message so it seemed more casual but still no answer. but yet he had replied to other people. My advice is leave her be. The guy i liked decided he didnt fancy me, although apazz he used to. I guess i spoiled it. Just leave her be and she'll come to you. Let time do its work.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment