Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do boys like in a girl? I really want a Boyfriend! I didnt even have my first kiss! Advice plz! i am 13!?

I can wait for the right time but should I be enjoying life to the full now!What do boys like in a girl? I really want a Boyfriend! I didnt even have my first kiss! Advice plz! i am 13!?
I was your age when I got my first kiss and honestly I regret it. I moved waaaay to fast. Now I JUST turned 18 in december and I am 3 months pregnant with my first child. My babys father is a jerk. I dated him for a little while cause I wanted a boyfriend. And now here I am alone and pregnant. Boyfriends are NOT what is important. Us girls want to feel loved and admired but guys want action and at your age thats all they are going to start wanting. Does a 15, 16, 17, even 18 year old boy want a girl he can marry, or a girl he can have a family with, heck no! Their out for one thing, and they will get it and move on to another girl and leave you alone cold and upset. Show boys that theres a new era in life. Girls aren't gonna believe their crap anymore. Live life for yourself. Go out and do fun outdoor adventurous things. See the world. But don't let yourself gget cought up on boys. You're too young. I promise you I'm telling you the right thing! Don't end up like me. Live life for you not boys! You have a chance to dodge all these bullets. Don't end up young with kids or STDS. Your decisions now will effect you later.What do boys like in a girl? I really want a Boyfriend! I didnt even have my first kiss! Advice plz! i am 13!?
take it from someone who knows and started having sex at a young age........... you have your whole lifetime to be someones girl friend. i think at thirteen you should be focusing on your education and obviously you need to find some type of extra curricular activities. i know right now it seems awful and that everyone else is doing it but trust me the people that are doing wish they were in your position. young men at your age only want one thing and once they get it they will surely drag your name through the mud. and i dont wanna see you go out like that so keep your legs closed and your lips locked tight!
boys your age don't even know what they want. heck guys of all ages dont. but chill i was 14 when i got my first kiss and i have a guy friend right now who is 15 and hasn't had his first kiss. wait til you find a guy that you genuinely like and take it frm there. just enjoy being 13 don't worry about stuff like that til your 15. trust me.. you dont want to regret it. good luck
im 15 and still havent had a first kiss or a girlfriend. alot of girls actually think im pretty cute and ive been asked out a couple times but i just said no because i knew that it wouldnt work out with those people. i dont really care about getting a date, im just waiting for the right one.
You are 13 and 13 year olds don't need or have boyfriends. I didn't have my first kiss til I was 17! Stop worrying and just enjoy being single. Get yourself a new hobby! Guys LOVE independent girls who have their own life.
Wait for it. I wasn't 16 till I got my first kiss. I waited for someone special. And as for what guys want, it varies from guy to guy.
you are 13 you may not know it but you have not begun to live life. stop rushing into things or trying to rush into things.
you should enjoy life while you can. youre still young!
tell boys you can cook even if you cant...
Im sure many guys will come along and screw your life up. Dont worry about them for now and just be 13
DONT FREAK OUT!!! im 14 and iv never had a bf either (even tho im about to) dont worry about it! just be patient the right guy will come along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment