Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I like a girl, Need Advice?

Ya, so I like this girl, She is a good person. I am a shy guy, I talk to her many times, but for some reason when I am alone with her, I dont know what happens my mind, just goes blank. My friends are all outgoing and they can converse with her fine, but I dont talk all that much, and even if i talk it just a small talk. They talk about everything, and I am careful to choose my words, not to offened her. Age dirrence between her and me is like 1-2 years and some that of my friends and her. Just dont want her to like them but not me. So what can i do help me.


And how can i tell she likes me if i talk to her.I like a girl, Need Advice?
Just practise on talking more to her. I don't know what else to tell you, if you really want her to notice you then you should simply tell her that you like her.


Maybe she likes you as well but like you, she's a bit shy to admit it.





Good luck and I really hope this helps! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment