Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Really like this girl need advice!!?

I don't see her that much anymore :( but i still really like her and homecoming is coming up next month. I have only seen her a few times this year because i don't have any classes with her or lunch maybe thursday though that is yet to be determined next week :) but when i have seen her for some reason now i am to shy to talk this morning i didn't even see the group that she %26amp; i stand is for some reason, i have asked this question many times but i never have really been satisfied with the answer





Keithgriffin49@yahoo.com


and my facebook is Keith Jeffrey GriffinReally like this girl need advice!!?
Keith, just go up to her or call and ask her to homecoming. All she can do is say no. Maybe she is dying to go out with you too. I am old to you, 54, but I always gave my own son this advice. When I was younger girls just didn't ask guys out and I know it's a little different now but still you will never know if you don't ask. But do it now so she has time to find something to wear! Really, be brave and ask her out. Then let me know what she said. I'll be rooting for you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment